Saturday, October 9, 2010

Don't Forget to Vote for the "Lesser" Idiot November 2010

Meg Whitman vs. Jerry Brown- 2010 Run for California Governor
Photobucket

Well it seems these two have found each of themselves in hot water: Brown for one of his officials calling Whitman a whore in a private voicemail, and Whitman for employing an illegal immigrant for ten plus years (though she claims to have never known, and still never reported her or helped her file for residency when she found out).

Though I am not a fan of the work Jerry Brown performed in Oakland, I would take him any day over the old hag anti-dream act and immigration stickler, whose Ebay money has lent her more than a helping hand in her campaigning.

But what I suppose I am really saying rests on the premise of still voting, regardless of if you are voting for dumb, or dumber. Whitman claims the "whore" name calling is an insult to the women of California- well speak for yourself honey... I don't know much about your personal life, nor do I care, but I will say your lack of compassion for not only someone who you proclaim as family, but also the citizens who fight for our country abroad, but can't have citizenship sure does make me want to call you a whore regardless...Just to be obnoxious like you Repubs so often are.

Just days before, Brown exceeded Whitman by 5% in the polls. I suppose we'll have to wait and see what is to come. But for now, REGISTER- and VOTE! California needs so much help.
xo
L*Dub~

No comments: